INDERMIL® flexifuze™ Tissue Adhesive
The next generation tissue adhesiveRead More
The ready-to-use, octyl blend cyanoacrylate product can be used for the closure of minor/low tension skin wounds, including surgical and laproscopic incisions, trauma induced lacerations and where appropriate can be combined with deep dermal stitches. This rapid-setting adhesive seals the skin in just 30 seconds* and will stay in place for five – eight days, whilst protecting the patient from microbial penetration and the risk of infection.
Veterinary situations in which tissue adhesives have been used include:
- Closure for small wounds, including after neutering
- Microchipping wound closure in birds and reptiles
- Veterinary dental and oral surgery
- Wound reinforcement in addition to sutures, for larger wounds where tension may be present
- Treatment of corneal lesions including ulcers
- Anchoring feeding tubes, drains and cannulae to skin.