The term Vygon Vet' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is The Pierre Simonet Building, V Park, Gateway North, Latham Road, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN25 4DL. Our company registration number is 1131530. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Terms & Conditions:
The following conditions apply to the sale of materials or equipment, and to the hire, servicing or repair of goods supplied, repaired or serviced by Vygon (UK) LTD hereinafter called ‘the Company’. No alterations or additions to nor exclusion of, any part of these conditions shall be valid in law unless specifically agreed in writing by an officer of the Company. Nothing in the Buyer’s Terms of Purchase shall override, cancel or modify any of the Company’s Standard Conditions of Trade.
‘Buyer’ herein shall include buyer, hirer, lessee, owner or any other person who is in charge of goods supplied by the company. ‘Goods’ shall include materials, equipment, spare parts and any other items supplied, serviced, repaired, loaned or hired by the Company.
Prices and Terms of Payment:
Charges for goods and services supplied by the Company shall be paid in full before delivery will be completed.
The Company reserves the right to adjust prices without notice.
The property in title and all goods supplied by the Company shall remain property of the company until the buyer has paid the price plus VAT in full and No other sums whatever shall be due from the Buyer to the Company
In the event of non-payment of sums to the Company from the Buyer, the Company shall be entitled to enter the buyer’s premises and to physically repossess and remove from there goods supplied by the Company for which payment has not been received. It will be assumed that where the Buyer purchases similar goods from the Company on a regular basis that a stock rotation system has operated and goods still held relate to invoices outstanding for which full payment and VAT has not been made.
Specification of Goods: Defects:
It is the responsibility of the Buyer to examine the goods supplied by the Company and to identify defects in materials and/or workmanship which might cause damage or injury. Illustrations, descriptions, weights and measurements shall be taken by the Buyer as a guide only, and are not binding in detail. The Company reserves the right without notice and without affecting the validity of the contract to make such changes in materials, dimensions and design as are reasonable and desirable.
Damaged stock can only be returned if reported within seven working days of delivery.
Where assembly of goods supplied by the Company is not undertaken by the Company, the Buyer shall be responsible for assembly in accordance with the Company’s instructions and shall ensure that such instructions have been obtained from the Company. Failure to assemble the goods in the manner prescribed in the instructions supplied with the goods will invalidate the Company’s responsibility for damage caused to or by the goods.
Advice, Information and Opinion:
Advice, information and opinion given by an Employee or Agent of the Company is given without legal responsibility. Any recommendation or suggestion made by the Company relating to the use of goods, whether in technical literature or in response to specific enquiry, is made in good faith, but it is for the Buyer to satisfy themself of the suitability of the goods for their particular purpose, and he shall be deemed to have done so.
Limit of Liability:
The Company shall not be liable for damage or injury cause by its goods or workmanship beyond replacement of the goods or work on verification of the Buyer’s complaint. The Company shall not be liable for any consequential loss caused by its failure or delay in supplying, servicing or repairing goods, whether the loss arises from the actions or from omissions of the Company, its Employees, Agents or Subcontractors.
Any time named by the Company for the delivery of its goods is an estimate only, and while every effort will be made to deliver on time the Company will not be held liable for any consequences of a delay in delivery.
Guarantees given shall not be applicable outside the United Kingdom unless expressly stated otherwise by the Company in writing. Any guarantees given will be invalidated if the goods supplied by the Company are subjected to misuse or accidental damage after the Buyer has taken delivery of them.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
This website and its content is copyright of Vygon (UK) Ltd - © Vygon (UK) Ltd 2013. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.