Vygon (UK) Ltd Produce Third Business Responsibility Report
June 25th, 2014
Vygon (UK) Ltd has produced its third Business Responsibility Report for 2012 / 2013. The report reconfirms the company’s commitment to sustainable development, and touches on all three pillars: economic, environmental, and social.
Some of the achievements covered in the report include:
- Becoming a participant to the United Nations Global Compact
- Donating £9,300 to charities through our study days during 2012 & 2013
- Over £6000 donated to charities through our committee ‘Vygon Helping Others’ during 2013
- Diverting around 45 tonnes of waste from landfill at our head office in Swindon in 2013
- Reducing fleet emissions by 9.27% in 2013
- Being named a finalist in the North West Supply Awards in the sustainability category.
We hope you find this report interesting, and welcome any feedback you may have. Please send your comments and suggestions to email@example.com