June 7th, 2013
Everything you need to know about blocked dogs and cats.
What you'll learn:
- How to diagnose and stabilise your blocked dog and cat patients
- Tricks to unblock your patient without causing more harm
- Surgery – which, when and how – is it an '-otomy' or an '-ostomy'?
- What about upper urinary tract urolithiasis?
- How to avoid recurrence and salvage options for the trickiest cases
Course Tutor: Aidan McAlinden MVB CertSAS DipECVS MRCVS
Vygon Vet will be on hand if you have any questions.