CPD at Improve International
June 22nd, 2013 - June 23rd, 2013
Have you ever been frustrated at just not knowing how to carry out that practical technique? Would you like to develop your confidence in these 'how to' skills? If so, this hands-on two-day course has been designed for you. We've put together two packed days of short discussions followed by a chance to carry out those essential skills in a safe wet-lab environment. Join the experts Paul Aldridge and Kelly Bowlt for an interactive and fun weekend at the lovely Alexandra House in Wiltshire.
- Placing a tracheostomy tube
- Chest drain placement and appropriate management
- When and how to place feeding tubes
- Placing central lines and their indications
- Intra-osseous needle placement.
- Cystotomy and urethrostomy/urethrotomy
- Diaphragmatic hernia